UNLIMITED DOES NOT MEAN UNREASONABLE
UNLIMITED PLANS REASONABLE USAGE POLICY /Last Updated: 10/2/2019
We want all of our customers to receive the best rate plans and service ("Services") possible, and at the lowest possible retail price. This UNLIMITED PLANS REASONABLE USAGE POLICY ("RUP") has been created to help stop fraud and unwanted abuse of our services by a small number of customers.
A subscriber engaged in any unauthorized use may have their Service suspended and/or terminated at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to interrupt, suspend, cancel, or terminate any subscribers Service to protect the Carrier’s network from harm due to any cause including, without limitation, the excessive and/or unauthorized use of the Service. We further reserve the right to limit, deny, or terminate Service to anyone we believe is using their Service in an unauthorized manner or whose usage, in our sole discretion, adversely impacts a Carrier’s network or customer service levels.
We will presume you are engaging in an unauthorized use in violation of of the UNLIMITED PLANS REASONABLE USAGE POLICY, if in our sole discretion, you are using more than 30GB of data on average, you are placing an abnormally high number of calls, or repeatedly placing calls of unusually long duration, If your talk, text or data usage is harmful or disruptive to the Carrier’s network, which is determined at their sole discretion, or to our customer service levels. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are using your Service in violation of this UNLIMITED PLANS REASONABLE USAGE POLICY or in any other manner that we deem to be unreasonable or excessive, we may interrupt, suspend, cancel, or terminate your Service.
Subject to the terms of this RUP, our unlimited service allows unlimited calling, texting, and data. Unlimited, however, does not mean unreasonable. Our unlimited services are for individual use only.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would NOT be considered "reasonable" Use:
- Utilizing an unlimited data plan for smartphones with a hotspot device or solely as an internet connection is strictly prohibited;
- Utilizing any unlimited plan as a replacement for a home internet connection is strictly prohibited;
- Using voice services for telemarketing or call center operations;
- Re-selling Services to others;
- Calling numbers (whether singly, sequentially or automatically) to generate income for yourself or others as a result of placing the call, other than for your individual business communications; and
- Unusual calling patterns inconsistent with normal, individual subscription use, for example, regular calls of short duration or calls to multiple numbers in a short time period, or frequent extra-long calls to one or more specific numbers.
- We also reserve the right to suspend or charge an additional fee if data or talk usage is excessively high, we may terminate service altogether at the end of the current billing cycle for the subscriber.
If data services are suspended for violating the "RUP" you'll need to wait until your next billing cycle after which data services will be restored.